Jackson Pond Preschool Staff
Meet the Owner
|Kimberly Wachowski, M.S.ED, Owner and Teacher
Kimberly enjoys the gym and jogging in her spare time.
September 2002- May 2006 Medaille College, Buffalo NY
- BA in Childhood Education; 3.65 GPA
- Honors Program
- Leadership Program
- Group Facilitator
- Trustee Scholarship
- Samuel Gang Award/Scholarship
- G. Yiengst Scholarship
- National Dean’s List
- Who’s Who in American Colleges and Universities
- Student Advisory Board (2004)
- Women’s Basketball at Medaille College
- Team Captain (2006)
- Recipient of Medaille Medal
- Four consecutive semesters on the Dean’s List
September 2006-May 2008 Medaille College, Buffalo, NY
- MS.ED Curriculum and Instruction; 3.79 GPA
September 2008- Present Williamsville Central School District/ Lancaster Central School District/ Clarence Central School District
- Substitute Teacher for elementary aged children (grades 1-6). Working as a classroom teacher.
June 2002- Present Town of Amherst Recreation Department
- Started employment as a park attendant, working with elementary and middle school children, completing various recreational activities. Now work as a “rover,” traveling to each park supervising activities taking place.
September 2006- May 2008 Town of Amherst Preschool Program
- Worked as a preschool teacher. Planned activities and lessons for children between the ages of three and four years of age.